WEST COAST ADVENTURE
(TOUR THE WEST COAST NATIONAL PARK)
PRIVATE WEST COAST ADVENTURE (TOUR THE WEST COAST NATIONAL PARK)
Travel through some of the most rugged and raw landscapes, home to beautiful wildlife, colourful flowers (spring only), crystal blue lagoons, and quaint old fishing villages.
Go back in time and learn about the origins of the South African people and culture or get the adrenalin pumping by sandboarding in the area where the Khoisan (the original people of Southern Africa) originated.
This tour can be done in various ways. You may choose two of the following: Sandboarding/Quad Biking, Khwa ttu Culture & Educational Centre and Wine Tasting. Regardless of what activities you choose, we will still venture into the beautiful West Coast National Park, home to the Langabaan Lagoon and have lunch amongst the amazing scenery and wildlife.
TIME: 08:00 – 18:00
INCLUDES: Lunch, Tastings, Drinks, Entry Into West Coast National Park, Private guide & SUV, Flexibility and an Epic Experience!
- Scenic drive up the West Coast of South Africa
- “Khwa ttu San Culture & Educational Centre”
- West Coast National Park (wild flowers)
- Crystal Blue Langabaan Lagoon
- Gourmet Picnic Lunch (in the west coast national park)
- Wine Tasting
- Iconic Table Mountain View with Snacks and Drinks (sunset in winter)
- Sandboarding OR Dune Quad Biking